TheStory.ie has long been a fan of the Australian programme, Four Corners. In one of their latest episodes they spend a full 44 minutes on the Irish crash. One of the best documentaries I’ve seen on the subject. Watch the whole thing.
- Peter Jones on Frank Flannery companies
- Oireachtas expenses – The Story on TD and Senate expenses 1998 – 2008
- Martin Cullen’s ministerial expenses – The Story on Minister Martin Cullen goes to London
- Disillusioned on Merrill Lynch advice to Department of Finance
- Harry McGee on political lobbyists and lobbying – The Story on Donation to TDs, 1997 – 2008