Thanks to Declan Brennan for sharing the results of his request. This is a breakdown of the number of drug dealing convictions over €12,500 during the years 2006 to 2011; and the resulting
sentences for each conviction.
- 7 Ways the Irish Government is Taking Your Freedom of Information Away | The Speakeasy on Latest Government spin released – a country analysis
- Ireland will exit bailout without backup credit line - Page 23 on Enda Kenny overruled two Ministers to give €35,000 pay rise
- Rabbitte on FOI: “…the information we want you to have – at a price – act” – The Story on The Programme for Government
- Howlin Withdraws Amendment on FOI Fees on Latest Government spin released – a country analysis
- Howlin Withdraws Amendment on FOI Fees on Why amendment to charge for multi-part FOI requests was not last minute