Thanks to Declan Brennan for sharing the results of his request. This is a breakdown of the number of drug dealing convictions over €12,500 during the years 2006 to 2011; and the resulting
sentences for each conviction.
- Peter Jones on Frank Flannery companies
- Oireachtas expenses – The Story on TD and Senate expenses 1998 – 2008
- Martin Cullen’s ministerial expenses – The Story on Minister Martin Cullen goes to London
- Disillusioned on Merrill Lynch advice to Department of Finance
- Harry McGee on political lobbyists and lobbying – The Story on Donation to TDs, 1997 – 2008