Just in passing, here is a list of over 3,000 companies registered in Ireland with either “IFSC” or “International Financial Services Centre” in their address. It would not be a complete picture but it gives some insight into the variety of companies registered there. Thanks to OpenCorporates.com for the data.
- John McGuinness - Poacher turned gamekeeper. - Page 22 on Ruairi Quinn and his Galway holiday home mileage claims
- David Braganza on Conspiracy theorists, unite!
- Pat Swords on NAMA -vs- TheStory.ie
- Shane on NAMA -vs- TheStory.ie
- Pat Johnson on NAMA -vs- TheStory.ie