Below is a table of 1,497 NAMA enforcement properties as per December 11, 2012. Unfortunately NAMA don’t make this data available in open, accessible formats, so we do here instead. Thanks to David Cabo for help with the work on this.
- 7 Ways the Irish Government is Taking Your Freedom of Information Away | The Speakeasy on Latest Government spin released – a country analysis
- Ireland will exit bailout without backup credit line - Page 23 on Enda Kenny overruled two Ministers to give €35,000 pay rise
- Rabbitte on FOI: “…the information we want you to have – at a price – act” – The Story on The Programme for Government
- Howlin Withdraws Amendment on FOI Fees on Latest Government spin released – a country analysis
- Howlin Withdraws Amendment on FOI Fees on Why amendment to charge for multi-part FOI requests was not last minute